The biggest and ugliest creature in Splatterhouse (2010). It has a short head with a wide mouth that almost always hangs open. It is easily sent into a blind rage and will attack anything around it. One attack this thing seems to favor is trying to bite Rick in half. They first appear in Phase Seven: Scream Park, after defeating a group of Fish Folk.
When Rick performs a Splatterkill on a Beast, he smashes it's head into the ground, slides on it's back and shoves his hand up the Beast's rectum several times, before finally ripping its intestines out from its ass.
- This creature may be a revamp of the Foul Beast, the first boss of Splatterhouse 3. Both are remarkably similar in appearance.
- The Beast also somewhat resembles the Rancor from the Star Wars franchise.
- Unlike the other mini-bosses, they don't drop any kind of improvised weapon (head, eyeball, etc.).
- Beasts can't be dismembered or decapitated.
- The Terror Mask often makes a one-liner after a Splatterkill, often a sexually themed one.