''So much suffering...it's beautiful. KILL IT.'' -- Terror Mask
Experiment 765 is the third boss for Phase 6: Beast With a Human Heart. It's basically a giant hairless mutated gorilla with a shock hammer as a left arm and four electrical bolts sticking out of its back which generate the electricity needed for it to use its shock hammer. Rick killed experiment 765 by beating it up, ripping out its electrical pipes and smashing its head with the shock hammer.
- Experiment 765 always gives some sort of sign, such as beating its chest, before it does an extremely damaging attack. Watch for the sign, and get away from it as soon as possible.
- When you need to heal, Splatter Siphon is more effective if you're closer to Experiment 765. Be sure not to approach it too closely, as Experiment 765 could hit Rick with its hammer.
- Keep moving and stay alert!
- Experiment 765 is probably a reference to King Kong, as both of them are gigantic gorillas.
- It may also be a reference to Frankenstein's Monster as both were made by mad scientists, and have electric bolts infused to its body.
- During Bottle Rocket era production, Experiment 765 was some sort of "ape-god". The electric bolts were more like scepters with crescent moons attached to them, and the hammer was more organic and had writings from an unknown language. It also appears to have had horns that were broken off from its head.
- The song "Blood and Thunder" by Mastodon plays during the first half of the fight and "Walk With Me In Hell" by Lamb of God plays during the second.